8100 Oak Lane
Miami Lakes FL 33016
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
Ingrid Hagerty joined Moran Kidd Lyons Johnson Garcia, P.A. in September of 2014. She is a bilingual, Senior Associate in the firm’s Miami office, and has specialized her practice in the area of Workers’ Compensation. Ingrid has worked in a wide range of cases involving complex legal issues that are unique to Workers’ Compensation. During her time with Moran Kidd, Ingrid has attended hundreds of mediations, depositions, and court hearings on behalf of Employers and Carriers. She has presented before Workers’ Compensation Judges in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach.
In addition to handling her own case load, Ingrid is a certified CLE instructor and presently offers lectures for credit to claims adjusters. She enjoys volunteering as a mentor for students in Miami-Dade Schools, and is admitted as a Barrister with the American Inns of Court. Ingrid is also a member of the Young Lawyers Division, and Workers' Compensation Section of the Florida Bar.
- Florida International University, College of Law, Miami, Florida, J.D., 2014
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida, B.A., Psychology & B.A., Political Science, 2011
- Florida, 2014
Awards and Honors
- Deans Lists, Florida International University, College of Law
- Certified as an instructor with the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation to provide continuing education courses for adjusters.
- Fluent in Spanish