Brian J. Moran
111 North Orange Avenue
Orlando Florida 32801
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law (Management)
- Liability & Insurance Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Construction Law
Brian Moran is head of Moran Kidd's litigation department. He is a native of the Orlando area who began his practice as a prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit.
Brian’s practice includes commercial civil litigation at trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. Brian handles a wide variety of business and commercial disputes including labor and employment (management), employment contract and non-competition disputes, professional liability defense, business tort and trade secret litigation, contract, corporate, partnership and business disputes, banking litigation, real estate litigation, personal tort liability defense and ERISA litigation.
Brian focuses his practice not only on litigated disputes but also on preventative counseling. Managing disputes before they happen is an important part of Brian’s practice. Brian is also active in the representation of clients before administrative agencies and governmental entities. The emphasis of Brian’s practice is representation of management in labor and employment disputes. Brian serves as employment counsel acting on behalf of a number of large insurance companies and corporate clients. He holds the Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® rating, which is the highest possible rating for an attorney for both ethical standards and legal ability.
Brian is a Certified Florida Supreme Court and Circuit Court Mediator.
- Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C., J.D., 1989
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 1986
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Rated
- America's Most Honored Professionals - Top 1%
- Florida, 1989
- United States Supreme Court, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, 1997
- U.S. Tax Court, 1997
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Director-Bishop Grady Villas
- Director and President-Swarm Lacrosse Club, Inc.
- Past Director-Anderen Bank and Anderen Financial
- Past Board Member-Metropolitan Orlando Urban League
- Leadership Orlando Participant
- Youth Lacrosse Coach -Swarm Lacrosse Club, Inc.
- Catholic Youth League Football Coach
- BSA Troop 62 Past Adult Advisor and Troop Committee Member