8100 Oak Lane
Miami Lakes FL 33016
- Workers' Compensation Defense
Christina Marrero joined Moran Kidd in September 2017. Christina graduated from Florida International University School of Law in 2014. Christina’s practice is focused on representing employers and insurance carriers in Workers’ Compensation Claims.
Prior to joining Moran Kidd, Christina gained litigation experience as an attorney at a boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida. She has significant experience in matters including personal injury, premises liability, real estate, commercial litigation, as well as family law.
Prior to law school, Christina obtained her Bachelor’s degree with honors from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She was born and raised in Miami, Florida.
- Florida International University School of Law, 2014
- Nova Southeastern University, B.A., 2011
- Florida, 2014
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Cuban American Bar Association